Keeping your account secure is important to us here at Intrepid Studios. We offer Two-Factor Authentication for added security, which you can enable at any time once you're logged in. All you need is an authentication app on your phone.
In addition, here are some tips to keep your account information secure:
- Use a unique password for each account you have on all websites. Never use the same password more than once. You can use a password manager for this.
- Use a longer password (8 or more characters) - it can and should include at least one special character, number, and capital letter.
- Don't share your login information with anyone. If you share a computer, don't automatically save your login.
- Intrepid Studios employees, including Customer Service, will never ask for your password. Don't give it out to anyone, even if the person claims to be an employee. Instead, report it to us immediately.
Other security tips:
- Make sure your computer is up-to-date with the latest software, updates, and drivers.
- Install and use an anti-virus program to protect your computer.
- Never buy, sell, or share your account. Not only is this against our Terms of Service, but your information can be compromised.
- Never give out detailed bank or personal information, including full credit card numbers, bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc.