If your launcher is having issues, please try repairing your install.
If you're using the Intrepid Client directly you'll need to run a few steps to repair it.
- Locate the Client Installer File (you can re-obtain this if you no longer have it from www.ashesofcreation.com/launcher/latest) and double-click the file to run it.
- When the program opens, select the green Repair button that appears.
- Once selected the client will begin to run the repair process. Once it has finished please try accessing the game client once again.
If you're using the Steam client to launch, you'll need to verify your game files through Steam.
- Go to your Steam Library.
- Right Click "Ashes of Creation Apocalypse" and select "Properties"
- Go to the "Local Files" tab and select "Verify Integrity of Game Files"
- You'll need to make sure to exit the game for this to work.
If you run into any issues repairing or verifying your files or need further troubleshooting assistance, please reach out to our support here.