If you've checked that your system meets the minimum system requirements and you're looking to optimize game performance, here are some additional steps you can take:
1) Update graphics drivers
Keeping your graphics drivers up-to-date is a good way to make sure you have the most stable gaming experience.
For instructions on how to download the latest drivers for your graphics card, check the manufacturer websites below:
2) Reduce graphics settings
There are several in-game options you can adjust and lower in order to address performance issues.
- Launch the game from the Launcher
- Select "Settings" from the in-game menu
- Select the "Video" options tab
- You can adjust the following settings to optimize game performance:
- Display Resolution: Lowering your resolution may improve performance.
- Frame Rate Limit: Limiting your frame rate may improve performance (note that "0" means no frame rate limit is in place).
- Quality Options: Setting your effects, texture, and other quality options to "Low" may improve performance.
- View Distance Quality: Lowering your view distance quality to "Near" may improve performance.
- Apply your Settings changes, confirm, and exit the menu.