To prepare for upcoming testing, you'll need to uninstall the old test launcher.
If you downloaded via Intrepid Website:
- Go to the Windows Apps & Features menu and locate “Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse” from the list of programs.
- Left-click it and select the Uninstall option.
If you wish to fully wipe your computer of all Ashes of Creation game files, please follow the remaining steps below. These following steps are useful if you are experiencing issues patching or entering the game because of outdated game files.
- Delete the APOC folder location in %LocalAppData%\
- Delete the APOC_Update folder located in %LocalAppData%\
- Delete the Intrepid-launcher folder located in %LocalAppData%\Programs\Intrepid-launcher
- Delete %APPDATA%\intrepid-launcher
- Delete %ProgramFiles%\Intrepid Studios
- Delete %ProgramFiles%\Intrepid Studios, Inc
- Delete %ProgramFiles%\Intrepid Studios Launcher
- Delete the main Ashes of Creation Apocalypse folder where you installed the game
If you downloaded via Steam:
- Go to your Steam Library and locate “Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Open Beta” from your library list.
- Right-click it and select “Uninstall”
- You’ll get a pop-up window to confirm, click “Delete” to confirm the uninstall.
- That’s it! It may still show up on your library list, but will be grayed out since it’s no longer installed on your computer.
If you need any help removing the files, please reach out to our support team for assistance!